Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Placing full stops in the right places

How do you add full stops to these sentences to make them more grammatically correct? Add you anser in the comments.

This is my winning lottery ticket, I bought it at Publix.

 My brother just graduated from high school he will attend St. Petersburg College.

The boy ran away hysterically, the dog chased after him barking wildly.

The weather was nice, we went to the beach!

I saw a film, it was amazing, and I've seen it three times already!

We liked it, so we subscribed, it cost 6 dollars a month.

2 comments:

  1. "The weather was nice SO we went to the beach!"
    "We liked it so we subscribed, it cost 6 dollars a month."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good. The second one I would split into two sentences. "We liked it so we subscribed. It cost 6 dollars a month."

      Delete